EscapList: Best Of 2020 So Far
For obvious reasons 2020 has been absolutely rubbish so far hasn’t it? It’s the unforgettable year we wish we could forget, but things have started to change and slowly we’re getting back to normal. Although the music scene has slowed down, it hasn’t stopped artists releasing music and to be honest, there’s been some massive tunes over the last 6-7 months. Here’s our fave so far!
It's easy to miss some of the big releases this year due to everything that's been going on in the world, but if you take half hour break away from the craziness, yuo can feed your ears some super fresh anthems. We've hand-picked our top 10 tracks that have been released over the last few months.
It's a bit of a mix bag this EscapList is as it features some rap, some pop, some dance, some relaxing acoustic tracks and some upbeat alternate rock. It really has got a bit of everything. Check out the full track listings below!
1. Joel Corry & MNEK - Head & Heart
2. Taylor Swift & Bon Iver - Exile
3. Juice WRLD - Conversations
4. The Streets & Tame Impala - Call My Phone Thinking I'm Doing Nothing Better
5. Pop Smoke, Lil Baby & DaBaby - For The Night
6. HAIM - Don't Wanna
7. CamelPhat, Yannis & Foals - Hypercolour
8. DJ Khaled & Drake - GREECE
9. Sam Fischer - This City
10. DMA's - Glow
Enjoy it lovely people!