Disney On Ice Interactive Ice Ride T&Cs
Please give this a read before entering our Disney On Ice celebrates 100 Years of Magic Interactive Ride competition!
The Disney On Ice celebrates 100 Years of Magic Cart Ride provides a unique opportunity for selected children to become part of the show. This live experience incorporates an exciting on-ice cart ride that allows participants to get up-close and personal with the characters during the “Turtle Rock” scene within the show.
- The “Turtle Rock” Cart Ride will take place approximately 14 minutes from the start of the show during the “Turtle Rock” scene in the Finding Dory segment in Act 1.
- The ride will be approximately 2 minutes long and will conclude after the “Turtle Rock” number.
- Dory and friends will interact with the participants within the context of the choreography.
- The Cart Ride is designed for children only, from 5-11 years of age.
- Entry and exit will occur at the downstage left corner of the ice.
- Age range for the children should be 5 to 11 years old – due to safety concerns no one under the age of 4 can ride in the cart
- Due to the size of the vehicle, no wheelchairs are able to ride in the cart.
- Competition opens on Wednesday 2 October 2019 at 12:00
- Competition closes on Wednesday 9 October at 12:00
- Winners will be notified via EMAIL by Thursday 10 October to arrange redemption of free tickets.
- Tickets are for the 18:30 performance, on Sunday 20th October 2019 at Arena Birmingham.
- A VIP family ticket consists of four (4) tickets; maximum of 2 adult tickets plus up to 2 children tickets that include a ride in part of the show.
- Only 2 children from the winning family will be able to ride in the cart. They will be accompanied by 2 other children from another winning family.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
- Children participating in the show must be aged 5-11 years old and will not be required to skate on the ice.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Any associated arrangements and costs incurred are not included. This includes any necessary travel arrangements (including parking) and accommodation.
- The prize cannot be exchanged, there are no cash alternatives and no correspondence shall be entered into. You may not sell or transfer (or facilitate the sale or transfer of) the prize for profit or commercial gain, offer the prize as an incentive/prize in a promotion or competition, or otherwise dispose of the prize in the course of a business.
- Tickets are subject to availability, cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount and do not apply to tickets already booked.
- Accompanying paid tickets cannot be guaranteed to be seated together with the winner seats and will incur a service charge per ticket and a processing fee.
- Winners’ information will be shared across various parties for the purpose of prize fulfilment only.
- Winners must be prepared to take part in any relevant publicity.
- If the event is cancelled, we will use our reasonable endeavours to allocate you alternative tickets, but this will be subject to availability.
Interactive Ride FAQ
- Refunds are not available for patrons who arrive late or miss participation in the cart ride.
- Photography/videoing is not permitted by participants in the cart. Family members not participating are permitted to film or photograph their child while the child participates based on current Feld photography and videoing guidelines.
- Customers should refer to the arena rules and regulations regarding ticket requirements for children under the age of 2.
- The parents can wait with the children, but should not block the view of anyone in the house.